Friday, January 6, 2012

Love Checks

Here's another fun and personalized gift you may consider for Valentine's Day this year... or for any other time you want to show your love!


Pink & Black = Classic Chic Style

White, Grey & Red = Damask Style
Green & Brown = Earthy Chic Style
*Unfortunately, I will not be able to mix & match the check styles. Please choose one style.


You choose the checks you want.
I'll customize them for you and email you the digital files, including
an easy tutorial on how to assemble the checks into a checkbook.



Here are the wording options:
(The wording and fonts are the same on each style. Checks come pre-formatted to a standard check size!)

{Click images below to enlarge for viewing.}


Hopefully you can round up an old checkbook cover (if you can't...I'm sure your local bank can give you one) and then tie on this tag with some ribbon to complete your gift!


How to Order:

Email me at lifedesigncraft@live.com

I can't wait to start customizing your checks!

22 comments:

  1. I think every home and relationship should have some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have made these ourselves in the past, but of course, they look nothing like these. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! So cute! I like the forgiveness credit one! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Full dis-clothes-her. These are actually cool. Good luck everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Jamie Keith Leffler on facebook, but had to use my wife google. No place for names, what's up with that?

      Delete
  5. It's so hard to choose! I love the forgivness on the most <3 Way cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the forgiveness checks the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I think my guy would love the opportunity to shop in his stores and avoid mine lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your giveaways. I introduce my friends to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. full disclosure it is a secret joke between my fiance and i AND WE ALREADY HAVE COMPLETE FORGGIVENESS THANK YOU FOR THE GIVE AWAY

    ReplyDelete
  10. Damask style.
    Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the 'forgiveness credit' & the 'ten kisses'. Love the ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great! I like the IOU Full dis-clothes-her! Hahaha!!! Really neat! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love em all but I really really really love the pink and black :) nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the A Withdrawal from my Recipe Box design.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like them all but the recipe one would be hubbys fav I think

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like them all but the recipe one would be hubbys fav I think

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...