Thursday, January 12, 2012

Printable Grocery List

I have a love-hate relationship with grocery shopping. I HATE doing it, but I LOVE getting it over with. I try to go to the grocery store once a month and avoid it all costs other than that. {If you live in the Boston area and have ever shopped at Market Basket you'll understand why.} So, it's pretty important that I plan my shopping trip carefully.

I thought I'd share my grocery list system and include a free printable.


I keep these two lists (one blank and one with commonly purchased items) back to back in a plastic sleeve and use a Vis-a-Vis/Wet Erase marker to write my list. Then I can just erase it once I've shopped and it's ready for new items to be written down once I notice I need to get them on my next shopping trip.

It's pretty simple, I know, but this makes it easier for me. Now, if I could just get some volunteers to help me load the groceries into my house..... :)

You can download the PSD files/Photoshop Templates HERE. It also includes a PDF of the blank grocery list in case you don't have PS/PSE)

Happy Shopping!

*Don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY going on until 1/15

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cher, thanks so much for sharing your grocery/shopping list. I will put them to good use. I used to do this years ago when I was a young wife and mother, now I'm lucky to remember to take my little list with me, LOL This will be great to have. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris--your certainly welcome for the shopping list--hope you can put it to good use! Thanks for your blog link...I'm gonna hope over and check it out! Thanks for following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I'm a year late on this (LOL), but I love this grocery list! Excellent categories, with plenty of space to fill in the items. BUT I'm having a problem with the PDF (I don't have Photoshop). My computer won't let me print it...possibly because it is too large?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Low fat food at grocery stores with nutritional facts http://healthygrocery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...