Friday, January 13, 2012

Sweet Baby Shower

When I created this blog, I decided to stop posting regularly on Love Actually and subsequently close my personal/family blog... so they could both merge into this one... (did you follow that? I know. confusing.) BUT, I was sad to see certain posts go off-line. This is one of those posts.

from 2010:

My good friend, Meagan, is having a baby in a month and I hosted her baby shower this weekend. It was really simple, but I hope that it was enjoyed by all...and most of all her!



We enjoyed the Sweet Sundae Bar first...


and then we played one little game...

The idea for this game was from Simply Creative Insanity.
You'll find the list of candy bars and correct answers there.
I selected the ones I could find the candy bar for and made a game card for each guest.

You can download the Baby Shower Candy Bar Game Card below:



Then, the momma-to-be opened gifts. That was all there was to it. Short, Simple, Sweet.


*Don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY going on until 1/15

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this brought back memories. That was my last few days in Boston. What a fun time we had. I loved that baby shower. So much fun! Miss you! Hope you are doing well. Come visit me in Texas anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Ashlee...I was looking back through a lot of our old parties... such good memories! We JUST might come to Dallas in the next few months to check out the Dallas area for jobs....if we do, I might be calling on you for a favor! :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I created these invites by hand but I'd be happy to design a custom invite for you digitally! It could look almost identical (or in the color scheme you prefer), but you'd just need to print it from your own printer or have printed somewhere. Feel free to email me if you're interested and I can quote you a price based on what you want. lifedesigncraft@live.com

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing the game from my blog! Looks like a great shower! I am also in the Dallas area! I hope you find what you are looking for!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...