Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Mother's Day Garden Tool Kit

My momma is a yard-aholic. Not that it was her intention to be such, but in Montana....yards can be BIG. And hers is no exception. I was pretty sure that she had all the same tools that I was forced lovingly encouraged to use when I was kid working in the yard. Mother's Day was a great time to bring some color and shine to her garden tool collection!


This is a simple, but versatile gift idea because you can give just a couple or a big variety of fun gardening tools! There's no shortage of colorful gardening tools and they are super inexpensive. I found these tools at Michael's and wrapped them up in a cute package to mail home. 

I created this poem to attach:

I know you're quite the gardening pro,
but you can't carry on with an old rusty hoe!

I hope you'll find these new tools versatile
so you can garden with a little bit of style!

You can snag my little printable below.
Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mothers out there (but MY mother especially)!

2 comments:

  1. My momma is a yard-aholic. Not that it was her intention to be such, but in Montana....yards can be BIG. And hers is no exception. I was pretty sure that she had all the same tools that I was forced lovingly encouraged to use when I was kid working in the yard. 6 figure tool kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for providing the information regarding inexpensive garden tools.This is a simple, but versatile gift idea because you can give just a couple or a big variety of fun gardening tools! There's no shortage of colorful gardening tools and they are super inexpensive.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...