Monday, July 1, 2013

Fresh Picked Blueberries!

I really know how to pick 'em... and I'm not just talking about berries. There's nobody quite like my sweet husband....and if I had to go back 8 years, there'd be no question that I'd "pick" him again. There's nobody in the world that I have more fun with, think more highly of, trust more completely, love whole-heartedly... and I thank heaven everyday that he's mine forever. 

We've had a hankering for a little road trip adventure so we put the city in our rear-view mirror for the day and said hello to Blueberry Hill Farms in Edom, Texas. What a cute little country farm!











YUM! We have yet to decide what to do with our fresh blueberries....but I have a feeling it's going to be something like these Grilled Blueberry Breakfast Sandwiches.

If you have a blueberry picking date in your future plans, be sure to snag this little printable:



1 comment:

  1. I've been picking blueberries the last two weeks...Probably picked over 100 lbs! It's been a really fun experience and something I'd for sure love to do again next year!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement GROUP Blog

    P.S. Visiting you via a link on Love, Actually Blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...