Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas Coupon Card: Easy, Last Minute Spouse Stocking Stuffer

My husband and I have this funny thing about coupons...we actually both LOVE receiving these dumb, cliche coupons...love them enough that we hint outwardly ask beg for them for birthdays, Christmas, Valentine's, anniversary... but neither of us love giving them because we know we'll have to own up to whatever we write on those dang coupons at some point later in the year when we've all but forgotten about them and then, "hey hunny...remember this coupon you gave me??!"  And the trouble is, most people think that in order for it to be a substantial-enough of a gift, it needs to be a full coupon BOOK. seriously? I can't be responsible for honoring the redemption of a BOOK of coupons for massages, breakfast in bed, win-an-argument...and you know, the like. (PS...I don't ever give win-an-argument coupons. that's just crazy. haha)

BUT...in the spirit of giving this Christmas, we agreed to give each other 3 coupons in our stockings. THREE. I can handle three. and maybe even an extra one for a lil' extra love.

super EASY stocking stuffer for hubby! Christmas Coupon Card... so much better than having to come up with an entire book of coupons! (FREE printable!

 I decided to try being funny and write some disclaimer nonsense including some inside jokes (so, if you read it, you're gonna think it's dumb.)  ...if you're anything like me, you'll realize there may even be a little bit of truth to the disclaimer notes. :) Here's what my Christmas Coupons Card looks like:
super EASY stocking stuffer for hubby! Christmas Coupon Card... so much better than having to come up with an entire book of coupons! (FREE printable!

...and you know I won't let you leave the blog empty-handed if you want to do something similar. I have a blank version that you can either hand-write on or edit in photoshop (just add your text over-top of the pdf/image). 

Merry Christmas! Download HERE.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my this is so lovely, exactly what i wanted. But the download link seems to be off. :( do you think you could renew the link? or send it to email puhless luchinogreg11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I love your Christmas Coupon book. I was trying to download it and it was saying invalid and not letting me do it????Can you email me the file directly? My email is mhaas1130@gmail.com. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I love your Christmas Coupon book. I was trying to download it and it was saying invalid and not letting me do it????Can you email me the file directly? My email is mhaas1130@gmail.com. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am new to couponing...you can use 2 coupons for the same product (a manufacturer's and a store's)? I always thought they would only let you use one coupon per product. Do all stores let you do that or just some? I've really been enjoying your new site!

    http://freeamazon.club/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somewhere the content of the blog surrounded by little arguments. Yes it is healthy for readers. They can include this kind of language in their writing skill as well as while group discussion in college.Discounts coupon

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...