Thursday, December 4, 2014

National Dentist Day Gift

As a dentist's wife, I'm always looking for clever dental related anything. I stumbled upon The Tooth Book by Dr. Seuss when I was pregnant and thought it'd be a perfect gift from his daughter-to-be. 

National Dentist Day is on March 6th every year and here's a simple idea for your favorite dentist...especially if he (or she) is a parent. There are a plethera of tooth-related children's books, so this is easily adaptable. And if they're a by-the-code-type-of-dentist and candy is a no-no, you can bet your life that the staff wouldn't mind indulging in a few goodies between cleanings and insurance claims. 

Oh, and please see past my terrible i-phone shots. my iphone was way past it's expiration by this time and I was too pregnant & lazy to pull out the digital SLR. 

National Dentist Day Gift - especially for the daddy dentists & adaptable for any dentist! [includes free tag printable]

Goodie bucket filled with variety of white candies: sixlets, taffy, gumballs, kit-kat white, lifesavers, buttermints and white chocolate reese's peanut butter cups
National Dentist Day Gift - especially for the daddy dentists & adaptable for any dentist! [includes free tag printable]

I wrapped the book up in white paper, and tied it up with a bunch of balloons and delivered it to M's office.
such a fun gift for your favorite dentist!! National Dentist Day in March!!


Here's Dr. Daddy reading The Tooth Book to our sweet babe on the day she cut her FIRST tooth! oh, when I walk in on picture-perfect moments like this, I melt. These two have my heart.
National Dentist Day Gift - especially for the daddy dentists & adaptable for any dentist! [includes free tag printable]

If you want to adopt the same tag I created & used, feel free to click and save as on the image below.

National Dentist Day Gift - especially for the daddy dentists & adaptable for any dentist! [includes free tag printable]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...