Thursday, December 4, 2014

I'm back, baby!! Sorta....

Sooo....it's been a while. i know. but seriously, how do I have eleventy-thousand unread emails from this blog? That may be a slight exaggeration, but there are far too many! For that, I am sorry...I did not mean to ignore and purposely neglect your sincere emails with questions, problems downloading files, purchase requests, etc... but you see.... my focus has dramatically shifted over the past year. 

Here's a quick recap: 

Aug 2013


Oct 2013


Apr 2014

....fast forward 8 months to

Dec 2014

and by fast foward, I mean REALLY fast! Holy cow, this little babe has consumed my entire life but I have never loved a job or a calling more...being a mother is my favorite. But, it's true what they say....it goes by way too fast!  My litttle babe is only getting bigger and I intend to spend as much time as I can by her side watching her grow. and kissin' on her sweet cheeks! 


But, I'd like to throw a few posts up on this ole' blog of mine (if for no other reason, because it helps ME keep track of things I've done and a resource to easily access them again). So, look for some new posts coming soon! (and again forgive me for not returning past emails...and let's be honest, for future emails, too. probly. i'll try. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...