Sunday, January 15, 2012

YW: Valentine's Day Treat

I'm one of those crazy people who think Valentine's Day is a day for everyone to celebrate...regardless of relationship status. Well, it's not just Valentine's Day... it's any holiday. Any excuse to celebrate, craft, or party is okay by me!

Here is what we'll be giving our Young Women girls for Valentine's Day this year:


I found these chocolate bars at Walgreen's and created a tag to tie in the theme of the "billion dollar bar" and love. The tag reads: "You are richly blessed to know of the love that Heavenly Father has for you."

You can download a PDF of the "Richly Blessed" tags below:



*Don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY going on through TONIGHT (1/15) only!

1 comment:

  1. I have always had a hard time when it comes to fun Valentine's Day activities or finding gifts for her. I really appreciate the effort you went to to make Valentine's Day romantic for couples. Should you ever need to find anUtah Valentine's Day activity, I would love to help you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...